Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Sorry these pictures are a bit late. But here is a picture of the french pie tart fresh out of the oven...I think I maybe cooked it a few minutes too long. It was good, but I think I would have liked it better if the almond filling was a bit less cooked.


Some Birthday creating essentials...such as powdered sugar and a candle.


Picture before I lit the candle. I think the powdered sugar definitely makes it look better, you can't tell that the pears aren't symmetrical...and smooched in to one side.


And a picture of my officemate as she blew out the candle :)


I loved it, my officemate loved it...and my husband loved it (he is lucky he works nearby and got a piece at lunch ;). So all in all I would definitely make this recipe again.

1 comment:

Cooking for Comfort by Jennifer said...

You did a fabulous job! Happy Belated Birthday!